JWF Specialty Company is the program administrator of choice for public entities, associations, groups and insurance companies, providing the in-depth experience and market access they need—at a cost they can afford.
The exclusive administrator for the flagship, A.M. Best “A” rated public entity insurance program offered through AIX Hanover, JWF Specialty can offer the same underwriting, program management, and claims handling expertise to virtually any risk pool.
Your trusted self-insurance program administrator, every step of the way.
We can meet all your self-insurance needs from feasibility studies, to compliance, placing coverage, and managing claims.
Count on us for:
- Expertise in multiple lines of covering including:
- Worker’s Compensation,
- Property & Casualty,
- Short & Long Term Disability,
- FMLA program design and administration.
- Excess Worker’s Compensation Insurance Placement with top carriers nationwide
- Customized claims administration program designed to mitigate and reduce claims costs.
- Benchmarking and Data Analytics presented on site to evaluate program results
- Annual Employer Seminar for worker’s compensation education.
- Regulatory Compliance
When you want to retain your own risk for claims, our team is there to work closely with you to choose the best alternative risk solutions to meet your needs, and to partner with you to handle your claims and loss control strategies to maximize results.