We provide multi-line claims administration services for a variety of entities to help you achieve your risk management goals.
Our experienced claims team handles the following types of claims for Insurance companies, pools, captives, groups, and self-insured employers:
- Worker’s Compensation
- Auto and General Liability
- Law Enforcement and Public Officials
- Claim Audit Services
- Subrogation Management
We’ll administer your claims and advocate on your behalf.
JWF claims partnership strategies are crafted to meet your risk management objectives.
- Regular claims reviews so you can better understand where your claims are coming from, identify patterns and more importantly, prevention strategies.
- Comprehensive Medical Cost Containment for Worker’s Compensation Programs designed to reduce the largest cost driver for claims.
- Single Point of Contact for Self-Insured clients on each line of claims regardless of complexity to reduce frustration in the claims process.
- Advanced claims analytics tools and predictive modeling to help us create a loss control solution to help reduce injuries, mitigate exposure and create a sustainable safety culture.
- Benchmark data for Self-Insured clients to understand experience against industry peers.
- Flexible Administration Options for claim funding, account payment, service calendar structure, and client specific needs in Self-Insurance.
Should an incident occur, our in-house team is there to work closely with you to obtain the best possible outcomes—and to provide you with loss control strategies to help prevent the incident from happening again.
For after-hours emergency service, call (866) 760-1436.