We provide multi-line claims administration services for a variety of entities to help you achieve your risk management goals.
Our experienced claims team handles the following types of claims for Insurance companies, pools, captives, groups, and self-insured employers:
- Worker’s Compensation
- Auto and General Liability
- Law Enforcement and Public Officials
- Claim Audit Services
- Subrogation Management
We’ll administer your claims and advocate on your behalf.
JWF claims partnership strategies are crafted to meet your risk management objectives.
- Regular claims reviews so you can better understand where your claims are coming from, identify patterns and more importantly, prevention strategies.
- Comprehensive Medical Cost Containment for Worker’s Compensation Programs designed to reduce the largest cost driver for claims.
- Single Point of Contact for Self-Insured clients on each line of claims regardless of complexity to reduce frustration in the claims process.
- Advanced claims analytics tools and predictive modeling to help us create a loss control solution to help reduce injuries, mitigate exposure and create a sustainable safety culture.
- Benchmark data for Self-Insured clients to understand experience against industry peers.
- Flexible Administration Options for claim funding, account payment, service calendar structure, and client specific needs in Self-Insurance.
Should an incident occur, our in-house team is there to work closely with you to obtain the best possible outcomes—and to provide you with loss control strategies to help prevent the incident from happening again.